Follow-up of mother-child cohort
515 childer and delivering women. Started 2006, will be followed due to AMAP protocol for 12 years
This is not a National Implementation Plan (NIP) project
- Project time span
- 2006 - 2015
- Data collection
- 2006 - 2009
- Data processing
- 2009 - 2015
- Data reporting
- 2009 - 2015
- Regions studied
- Other areas
- Northern Norway
- Are data archived or planned to be archived at an AMAP Thematic Data Centre?
- References to key publications (or planned publications) and data reports
- 10-15 papers 2009-2015. Post doc for SH
- Samples/specimens archived in specimen banks?
- Specimen banking information
EUTRO, UiT. Blood and urine
Methods & Procedures
- Procedures and methodology used for, e.g., sampling and sample storage, sample pretreatment, extraction and analysis, including which laboratories are involved, references to methods employed, etc.
- QA/QC Information (what QA/QC procedures are implemented, laboratories involvment in QA/QC activities, model verification/validation routines, etc.)
QA/QC in AMAP
- Is this a bi- AND multi-lateral project (i.e. a project involving cooperation between different countries)?
- Is this project reporting to other organizations/programmes?
Granting authorities: NFR. Research Council of Norway; Helse Nord, Nordic Ministerial Council, AMAP
- Indigenous AND traditional knowledge used in this project
Yes, as part of the Complete database