Study changes in liver concentrations of Cd, Pb, Hg, Cu and Zn in Lagopus lagopus and Tetrao tetrix between the time periods 1990/91 and 2000/01
This is not a National Implementation Plan (NIP) project
- Project time span
- not specified
- Data collection
- 2000 - 2001
- Data processing
- 2001 - 2002
- Data reporting
- 2002 - 2002
- Regions studied
- Stations or areas where observations are made
Approximately 100 stations distributed all over Norway, approx. 20 of them situated north of the polar circle
- Are data archived or planned to be archived at an AMAP Thematic Data Centre?
- If no (or only part of data are reported to a TDC), where and how are (other) data stored?
- Data will be published as an appendix in the final report.
- References to key publications (or planned publications) and data reports
- The results will be published in NINA-Oppdragsmelding, Norwegian Inst for Nature Res., Trodheim, Norway.
- Samples/specimens archived in specimen banks?
Methods & Procedures
- Procedures and methodology used for, e.g., sampling and sample storage, sample pretreatment, extraction and analysis, including which laboratories are involved, references to methods employed, etc.
General information about methods can be found in Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 36: 251-270, and Environmental Pollution 107: 21-29
- QA/QC Information (what QA/QC procedures are implemented, laboratories involvment in QA/QC activities, model verification/validation routines, etc.)
See above mentioned referenses
- Is this a bi- AND multi-lateral project (i.e. a project involving cooperation between different countries)?
- Is this project reporting to other organizations/programmes?
The project is a part of the Norwegian 'Monitoring Programme for Terrestrial Ecosystems' organised and financed by the Norwegian Directorate for Nature Management.