The objective of this project is to improve the current situation of incomparable Arctic data and lack of routine analyses of short-chain chlorinated paraffins (SCCPs). The project will work towards an agreement on one method, which will be implemented and described in terms of quality parameters and analytical protocols, as is common practice in chemical monitoring programmes
This is not a National Implementation Plan (NIP) project
- Project time span
- 2016 - 2018
- Data collection
- 2016 - 2016
- Data processing
- 2017 - 2018
- Data reporting
- 2018 - 2018
- Are data archived or planned to be archived at an AMAP Thematic Data Centre?
- If no (or only part of data are reported to a TDC), where and how are (other) data stored?
The data will be made available to AMAP
- Samples/specimens archived in specimen banks?
Methods & Procedures
- Is this a bi- AND multi-lateral project (i.e. a project involving cooperation between different countries)?
- Other institutes involved in the project
- Is this project reporting to other organizations/programmes?